Looking for a new job?
Want to take your military leadership and experience to the private sector? IAVA in collaboration with Vencore, a leading government contractor in the Washington D.C. area, will be holding an exclusive Veterans-only job fair in Chantilly, Virginia!
12:00 - 3:00 PM
Job fair on Vencore's campus in Chantilly, VA (multiple openings for multiple skill-sets available
Participating Companies Include:
- ASRC Federal
- Integrity Applications Incorporated
- Salient CRG
- Van Metre
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will the event happen rain or shine?
- Yes! This event will happen indoors and will occur rain or shine!
- What should I bring with me?
- A copy of your most recent resume and a copy of your DD214
- What should I wear?
- Business casual
- Do I have to stay the whole time?
- No, you do not
- Will food and drinks be available?
- Yes, light refreshments and snacks will be available at no cost
- Are you looking for specific military backgrounds?
- No specific backgrounds. The companies in attendance are involved in many different areas, and will be looking for many different military backgrounds
- Do I have to RSVP?
- No you do not, but we recommend that you do so we can get a headcount to provide enough drinks and snacks. Please go to https://cov.force.com/iava/cov_event?id=a5PC0000000PEom to register
- Is there a registration fee?
- No, the event is free of charge