Cyber Security Operations
At Vencore we know that solid cyber security operations should protect intellectual property and assets in accordance with compliance requirements, while ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of data and IT services on your network. That’s why our approach to cyber ops covers a broad range of services in an effort to deliver a full spectrum cyber operations solution focusing on threat management, and monitoring and incident response.
We use proactive management of internal and external connectivity to assure mission performance is maintained while reducing the threat of malicious activity. This management approach, coupled with automated forensics and data leakage monitoring, permits our solution to determine the intent and the extent of threats. This integration, along with global predictive capabilities, enables us to respond faster than real-time to defend against new and emerging threats, uncover internal threats, and assures mission operation
Currently, Vencore operates the world’s first and best Smart Grid Security Operations Center, a state-of-the-art service that continuously monitors the electric utility distribution networks of major U.S. utilities for cyber threats and intrusions. Additionally, we operate our own Threat Operations Center where we continuously monitor, diagnose and neutralize threats to our own cloud infrastructure.
Our operational strategy provides four key benefits:
- Cyber information is shared proactively, consistently and in accordance with your objectives
- Maintains operational transparency to understand the current allocation of resources and skills against ongoing threats
- Increases threat understanding by stronger data correlation and understanding of the Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) and progression of a threat
- Incorporates identified improvements from event response efforts into training, procedures, and technology, and informs new standards, policies, techniques and mitigation strategies
- Cyber incident response
- Cyber analytics and forensics
- Network penetration testing
- Malicious code detection
- Intrusion and threat detection
- Advanced threat emulation
- Cyber warfare