Welcome to Vencore’s New Employee Central page!
Congratulations on accepting your offer! You’ll find all of the resources you need here to prepare you for your first day with Vencore, including New Employee Orientation helpful tips, and all of the documents you will need to complete and bring with you to orientation. Should you have any questions in preparing for your first day, please contact your recruiter directly.
New Employee Orientation Helpful Tips
- Please arrive 15 minutes early prior to orientation for security badge and photo processing
- Please bring a government issued photo ID and any other I-9 required documentation
- Make sure to bring new hire documents with you to orientation unsigned and undated
- Your manager will coordinate a time to meet with you on your first day and assign you a “buddy” to assist in your transition
Please bring the following required forms UNSIGNED and UNDATED with you to orientation
All new hire forms will be signed, dated and collected from you during orientation.
- Arbitration Agreement
- Drug and Alcohol Free Policy and Agreement
- Export Control Law and NISPOM Disclosure Form
- Employee Proprietary Information and Innovation Agreement
- Personal Conflict of Interest Form
- I-9: Please review pages 1-6, and complete page 7. You will need to bring pages 7 and 8 with you to orientation, along with your I-9 documentation. Acceptable forms of identification are outlined on page 9 of the I-9 form.
Congratulations again, and welcome to Vencore!